Arup's business magazine A2 discusses strategic business issues through expert thought pieces from industry leaders, clients, partners and our own specialists.
Businesses need to be increasingly agile to meet the needs of their clients in ever more competitive marketplaces. Having the right strategy, technology and physical assets to support their business model is a real differentiator, allowing organisations to provide quick, personalised products or services to fast-moving markets.
Themes in this issue include:
- The changing face of commercial property
- Why public bodies should make effective use of their estates
- How shopping centres need to evolve to cope with the rise of online shopping
- The benefits of employee ownership
- Read and download A2 – latest and archived editions available.
- For more information on any of the topics featured in this magazine please email firstname.lastname@example.org.