Arup’s Global Research Challenge 2015 is now open. The Challenge aims to nurture open innovation around some of Arup’s research priorities for 2015.
Applications from academia, industry collaborators and Arup’s own staff around the world are welcomed. Applicants are invited to propose short-term, collaborative, research projects on the following topics:
- Enabling the urban circular economy
- Evidence-based decision making in cities
- Low carbon multimodal mobility
- New approaches to financing city infrastructure
We anticipate funding between five and eight projects with budgets ranging from £30k to £50k.
**Expressions of interest for the Global Research Challenge 2015 will close on the 12 June 2015. Successful applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal before 17 July.**
- Arup’s Research team works alongside the world’s best universities and companies, fostering links which lead to academic impact and business benefit. Read more about Arup’s Research work.
- Discuss ideas, identify potential research partners, or get help with your application by joining the Global Research Challenge group on LinkedIn
- Download Arup’s Research Review