Exploring the theme of thinking, this report demonstrates some of our key achievements and the value we’ve created for clients.
Giving an overview of Arup for 2008-09 the Annual Report demonstrates some of the firm's key achievements and value for clients across the geographies and business sectors.
Research demonstrates that Arup is valued by their clients for its thought leadership; how innovative project solutions are created and delivered; the creative process that brings positive, new, exciting possibilities to clients' projects and businesses. Arup's organisation allows a unique independence which encourages and empowers staff to develop skills and think freely. This thinking leads to creativity and valued innovation for clients. This Annual Report explores the theme of thinking and how it adds real value to clients.
- Free thinking: Arup’s independence promotes free thinking.
- Creative thinking: Solutions that reflect a creative approach.
- Strategic thinking: How a strategic approach makes for projects of strategic significance.
- Joined up thinking: How Arup’s collaborative, holistic approach produces the best solutions.
- Forward thinking: How the work Arup does today is preparing the world for tomorrow.